Smash-proof architectural film
InvisiFilm is a polyester window film applied directly to your window glass, InvisiFilm serves a number of purposes. InvisiFilm can be used for smash-proof protection, privacy screening, glare reduction or energy saving. Special adhesives and scratch-resistant coatings make the films extremely durable and bond well to glass and other materials.
Residential & Commercial Use
InvisiFilm is highly useful for both residential & commercial properties. Safety film is an affordable tool to use against the breaking of window panes to gain access to property, whether at your home, office or retail store. Reflective & energy-saving films can reduce your electricity bills and decorative films are a wonderful way to add style & colour to your home, office or store.
- Applied before or after the installation of your window panes.
- Applied on inside of window panes.
- Reduces likelihood of glass breakage.
- If breakage occurs, holds shattered pieces in place, preventing explosive release of dangerous glass shards.
- Installed only by expertly-trained professionals
- Offered as safety film (100 microns or more), reflective film, decorative film, blackout film & more.
- Film is almost undetectable & no distortion of view from glass will be experienced.
- Can be cleaned with non-abrasive cloths & standard, diluted dish soap.
- Safety films take between 30 – 60 days to cure, but are effective from the moment of application. Curing time simply indicates time taken to reach optimal visual quality, not performance.